LocIt is a simple to use solution for small and large enterprises, which allows you to make better decisions regarding the development of the sales network without having to resort to complex technology and long-term data acquisition.
It takes just a few minutes to order and receive a location analysis report in a few simple steps. We will send it to you in the form of an PDF file. You can also view the data online.
We present data in comparison to other locations to give you a reference point and show how much the location is better than others. This makes it easier to determine if the place is worth the price.
LocIt was created by people who have been in contact with the topic of network development and assessment of location potential for years. We've worked for the biggest and this experience is now offered to you.
The data visible in the LocIt reports can also be made available via the API. Contact us if you think your system or application could benefit from them.
1. Indicate the location - if you know the address, use our search engine, which has coordinates over 8 million points. If you prefer, pick a place on the map.
2. Specify the coverage zone - enter the distance (in minutes or kilometers) that customers will use to use your services. We calculate the boundaries of the coverage zone, taking into account the layout of roads and streets and the speed of moving around them.
3. Select the report package - in LocIt we have defined three report templates that differ in the scope of information. From simple information about the number of potential customers to complex indexes, comparing a given point to others in the environment - you decide how much data you need.
4. Buy credits and receive a report - each type of report has a specific price specified in loans. Buy credits online, using the PayU system, and after a few minutes you will receive a ready report via e-mail.
At LocIt, you benefit from many years of experience in location analysis.
- We took care of readability and easy interpretation of data,
- We have built synthetic measures of location attractiveness,
- We have created a dedicated methodology that relates results to the situation in the environment,
- We have made available the possibility of generating reports with various data ranges,
- We have designed two options for viewing the report: interactive (www) and offline (pdf)
LocIt operates on the basis of nearly 8 million address points, 95% of which have coordinates assigned to the accuracy of the building contour. Thanks to the integrated technology of address standardization, you do not have to worry about errors or using other standards for writing proper names.
LocIt gives the possibility to generate a zone according to a given radius (so-called buffer) or an access zone by car or on foot using the road network and travel time / distance.
Spatial business analytics enables visualization of data in the form of maps. As a result of such extended analyzes, full information about the occurrence and objects studied is obtained. Thanks to this, dependencies, patterns and trends are discovered that have not been visible until now. Looking at the visualization of the obtained results, you can make better decisions.
The application is stored in the Placematic server infrastructure and made available via the Internet. SaaS provides access to the latest IT technologies without long-term implementations and large investments. In the SaaS model, Placematic is responsible for installations, management, updates and technical support.
Over 8 million address points, data about residents, companies, competition, preferences and communication are just some of the information that we share with you today.
LocIt can be adapted for the needs of a selected business process in the company, e.g.
- Creating a dedicated process
- Personalize the report
- Reconstructing internal measures and methods for counting indicators
- Internal data implementation (e.g. customer location, sales results)
- Creating sales forecasting algorithms based on historical data
- Power supply of existing Business Intelligence databases / systems (BI)